Sanitize & Disinfectant Cleaning
Let us take control over the health of your home or business. Micro Kleaning LLC. will provide the best sanitizing and disinfecting products to make your residence sparkly clean and germ ridding. We are able to sanitize all indoor areas including homes, schools, offices, restaurants, and gyms with 99.999% effectiveness helping to prevent the spread of illnesses and infections. Entire homes can be sanitized against a multitude of germs, allergens, odors, and indoor contaminants in a short amount of time. This process combined with one safe, environmentally friendly hospital disinfectant, effectively eliminates harmful bacteria
How to Prevent Spread of Viruses in the Workplace
The same products and procedures that prevent and reduce the spread of bacterial infections will also kill 99.9% of viruses, including the coronavirus.
Below are the primary recommendations from the CDC (Center for Disease Control):
- Require that employees with flu-like symptoms, including a fever to stay home.
- Frequently clean (or call Mirco-Kleaning LLC to clean) all surfaces that come into contact with people, such as shared tablets, computers, light switches, doorknobs, and faucets.
- Disinfect these surfaces regularly to kill germs. Use EPA-approved products that can kill viruses, such as Clorox, Lysol, Peroxide, Sanitize and more. Call Mirco-Kleaning LLC for disinfection services at (610) 744-1081 or to obtain a quick, free quote.
- Keep common areas and restrooms stocked with disinfecting hand soap or alcohol-based hand sanitizer. Recommend that staff frequently wash their hands by scrubbing with soap for a minimum of 20 seconds.
- In addition, you can call (610) 744-1081 for a free on-site consultation by Mirco-Kleaning LLC.
Why Call Mirco-Kleaning LLC for Disinfection and Sanitization Services?
Thousands of people are seriously affected every year by other viruses, such as various forms of the flu. Providing commercial cleaning and sanitization services for more than 25 years Mirco-Kleaning LLC follows best practices put out by the Center for Disease Control to keep the spread of germs to a minimum.
Our cleaning crews are well trained and closely supervised to ensure that proper procedures are followed when cleaning and sanitizing local buildings. We use a system of cleaning with microfiber cloths in order to stop cross-contamination.
When an outbreak of a virus is suspected, or when a virus is prevalent locally, the cleaning crews at Mirco Kleaning LLC follow a cleaning and disinfection protocol that is designed to remove germs from all surfaces, preventing spread.
You may choose to increase the frequency of cleaning services during the height of an outbreak, Porter services are another option to keep surfaces clean throughout your business hours.
When you call (610) 744-1081 with concerns for cleaning and sanitizing to reduce the spread of viruses, every faucet, light switch, doorknob, common surface, keyboard and more are cleaned and sanitized. These vigilant practices, combined with frequent hand washing, are the best-known measures to prevent the spread of viruses in the workplace.
For more information on recommended precautions for preventing the spread of viruses
visit the CDC website here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html